Dr. Adib Chaaya
- GI Tract Disorders
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopic Procedures including ERCP
- Treatment of Complex Biliary & Liver Disease
Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in:
- Internal Medicine
Dr. Phillip Leipprandt, Jr.
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Gallbladder Disease
- Peptic Ulcer Disease/GERD
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Disease
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Barrett's Esophagus
Board Certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
Now Accepting New Patients
Pikeville Medical Building
308 Town Mountain Road
Pikeville, KY 41501
View Larger Map
Comments, Concerns | Joint Commission Contact
Pikeville Medical Center | 911 Bypass Road | Pikeville, KY | 41501
Our mission is to provide quality regional health care in a Christian environment.
©2005-2014 Pikeville Medical Center
E-mail our Webmaster to report Website problems.
Mayo, Mayo Clinic and Mayo Clinic Care Network are trademarks of Mayo Clinic.