Librarian on duty Monday - Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm. Access to the library in evenings and weekends is available through security.
- Internet, Medline & patient information searches
- Internet access for physicians, employees & medical students
- Continuing medical education for medical staff
- University of Kentucky telehealth programs
- Interlibrary loan (books, magazines, articles)
- Audiovisual equipment available for hospital business
Brenda Adams, Medical Education Coordinator
Contact Numbers: Phone: (606) 218-3931 Fax: (606) 218-4544
Continuing Medical Education
Pikeville Medical Center designates this educational activity for a maximum of (number of credits) AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Pikeville Medical Center is accredited by the Kentucky Medical Association to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
All presenting faculty in continuing medical education programs sponsored by the Pikeville Medical Center are expected to disclose any real or apparent conflict of interest related to the content of their presentation.
Upcoming Educational Opportunities
To find out about educational opportunities, please call Brenda Adams at (606) 218-3931.
Links of Interest
Here are some links of interest: