General visiting hours
- 1 to 9 p.m. daily.
- Visitors should be limited to two at a time in patientís room. People with colds, sore throats or any contagious disease or infection should not visit with patients. Visitors are advised to consider the patientís need for rest. Visits should be limited accordingly.
- After hours visitation begins at 9:30 p.m. daily. Visitors should use the Emergency Room entrance if doors are locked. If a visitor is staying overnight, they are to obtain a pass from security at the main entrance. There is a limit of two visitors to a private room and one visitor to a semi-private room. Exceptions will be made under special circumstances. Children under 16 planning to stay overnight in a patient room must be accompanied by an adult.
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children under 12 are not permitted on floors unless special arrangements have been made. If there are any questions about visiting hours, please check with the nurse.
The Birth Place on the 4th Floor
- General visiting: 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 8 p.m.
- Support persons/Family: 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Siblings: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Critical Care Unit
- Immediate family only
- Only 2-3 visitors at a time
- Visitations are permitted from 6am-6:15am, 9am-10am, 12pm-2pm, 4pm-6pm &
Neonatal Intensive Care
- Open visitation: 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
- Parents and grandparents: regular visiting hours
- Sibling visitation may be scheduled as the baby improves. Sibling visitations are available on weekends only, and are limited to once per weekend. Only ages 4 and older are permissible and to protect the infant's health, a copy of the sibling's immunization record is required.
- Family visitation: Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12 noon to 9:00 p.m.
- Three additional family members and/or friends per day may also be brought to visit, 18 years or older, and must be accompanied by either parent.
Our mission is to provide quality regional health care in a Christian environment.
Pikeville Medical Center | 911 Bypass Road | Pikeville, KY | 41501
©2005-2013 Pikeville Medical Center
E-mail our Webmaster to report Website problems.
Mayo, Mayo Clinic and Mayo Clinic Care Network are trademarks of Mayo Clinic.