Soon after you agree to a telehealth visit, you will receive a welcome e-mail with a link that will enable you to set up your account and complete your enrollment. This can be done well in advance of your scheduled visit.
1. Click the link in your e-mail. The link will take you to the PMC Telehealth Services website.
2. Create a username and password. After agreeing to the terms and conditions, click REGISTER.
3. Next, you will enter your personal information, including your name, address, phone number, and date of birth. Enter your information, then click CONTINUE.
4. If you choose, you may upload a profile picture.
5. Next, you will be asked if you would like to register other members of your household.
6. The registration process is complete!
7. You will receive an e-mail confirming the date and time of your telehealth visit. If you have any questions about your appointment, please call our scheduling hotline at (606) 218-1000.
* On the day of your appointment, you will receive a reminder e-mail of your telehealth visit.
* When it is time for your telehealth visit, you will receive a final e-mail that will provide a link. Click the link in this email and log in to your PMC Telehealth Services account.
* Please do not log into your account more than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
* You will be placed in our virtual waiting room, where just like an in-person visit, our support staff will greet you and take additional information. You will be placed back into the virtual waiting room until you are greeted by your medical provider to conduct your telehealth visit.
Windows 7 or higher, macOS 10.12 or higher, webcam, microphone, & Google Chrome.