Thank you for your interest in Pikeville Medical Center!
- Click here to browse jobs and apply for available positions.
- Current employees: To browse and apply for positions, please visit the Peoplesoft HR/Payroll link, log in and navigate to Main Menu >> Self Service >> Recruiting >> Careers. You may only be able to access this link if you are connected to the hospital’s internal network.
- For physicians only – Please visit our physician recruitment section for information and the latest physician opportunities.
About Pikeville Medical Center
PMC is a 300-bed hospital and Level II Trauma Center offering more than 400 services, including most major specialties and many subspecialties. An 11-story Clinic and 10-story parking garage were recently opened on the hospital’s main campus.
A member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and three-time winner of National Hospital of the Year, PMC has over 3,300 employees and approximately 400 credentialed providers. The hospital was named one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for seven years and ranked in the top 10 Best Places to Work in the nation by Modern Healthcare for four years.
PMC’s mission is to provide world-class quality health care in a Christian environment.
- 100% free medical insurance for most all PMC services
(Premium has remained the same for more than 20 years)
Significant discounts available for cosmetic procedures and LASIK
- Competitive compensation
- Generous match of 50 cents on the dollar for 403(b) retirement plan
- Employer paid life and long-term disability
- Extensive annual time-off package including: 12 sick days, 2 personal days, 2 weeks vacation and 7 holidays
Pikeville Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Jobs, phlebotomy, phlebotomist, technician, dietitian, dietician, maintenance, plumber, nursing, aide, assistant, tech, computer, call, service, grillm representative, employment, janitor, benefits, careers, nurse, cna, crna, housekeeping, environmental, services