Pikeville Medical Center Invites You to Rise in Your Career
Join us to become part of a culture that provides world-class quality healthcare in a Christian environment and surrounds employees with unsurpassed technology, supportive leaders and a tight-knit team of co-workers.
Why Choose Pikeville
- PMC is a 340-bed hospital and Level II Trauma Center offering more than 400 services.
- PMC has approximately 3,000 employees and 400 credentialed providers.
- PMC is a three-time winner of National Hospital of the Year.
- PMC offers one of the best benefits packages in Kentucky according to the Kentucky Hospital Association.
- PMC has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for seven years and has been ranked in the Top 10 Places to Work in the Nation by Modern Healthcare for four years.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous match of 50 cents on the dollar for 403(b) retirement plan
- Employer-paid life and long-term disability
- Extensive annual time-off package including: 12 sick days, two personal days, two week’s vacation and seven holidays
Current employees: To browse and apply for positions, please visit the Peoplesoft HR/Payroll link, log in and navigate to Main Menu >> Self Service >> Recruiting >> Careers. You may only be able to access this link if you are connected to the hospital’s internal network.
PIKEVILLE MEDICAL CENTER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.