Do you want to improve your health and reclaim the life you deserve? Consider bariatric surgery (Weight Loss Surgery) today. Do you have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, sleep apnea or arthritis pain? Do you suffer from infertility? Do you have a personal or family history of cancer? Do you have the desire to be active like you were in your youth, without the pain? Do you want a healthier, longer more productive life? If you answered yes to any of the above, try our free online seminar or attend a free seminar soon. Pikeville Medical Weight Loss Surgery Center is the region’s most comprehensive program. Our services include Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass, Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy, Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding and Revisional Surgery and a very thorough pre-operative and post-operative processes to ensure your long term success after surgery.
At Pikeville Medical Weight Loss Surgery Center we have a multi-disciplinary team that works together, to achieve excellent results. We provide the following:
- Pre and post-operative nutritional support, counseling and education
- Pre and post-operative psychological/behavioral support, counseling and education
- A tailored approach for each patient to reach and maintain their goals
- Pre-operative system to expedite patients through the process and avoid unnecessary delays
- Safe and effective weight loss surgery options including Laparoscopic Adjustable Banding, Laparoscopic Gastric By-pass and Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
- For patients who continue to have medical problems after weight loss surgery, we have an extensive “Back on Track” program.
- Revisional Surgery for those who have failed their initial operation for various reasons
- A streamlined pre-operative process to minimize delays to surgery
- Well-trained staff members to help you with your insurance pre-certification needs and minimize the worry
Our weight loss surgeons use state-of-the-art minimally invasive techniques to ensure safety in the operating room and quick recovery.
Patients interested in financing options for bariatric surgery can learn more about Prosper and apply for financing by clicking the banner below.
1098 South Mayo Trail, Suite 103
Pikeville, KY 41501
Medically Supervised Diet Education Class 10:00 am
Medically Supervised Diet Education Class @ The Mark II
Dec 14 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Reclaim Your Life Meeting 5:00 pm
Reclaim Your Life Meeting @ May Tower, 11th Floor, Dining Room 2
Dec 20 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Reclaim Your Life is PMC’s weight loss support group. Meetings are held the first and third Tuesday of every month.
FREE Weight Loss Surgery Seminar 6:00 pm
FREE Weight Loss Surgery Seminar @ May Tower, 11th Floor, Dining Room 2
Dec 20 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Register today at http://PMCWeightLossSurgery.com Free online seminars also available at http://PMCWeightLossSurgery.com Is weight loss surgery right for you? Find out! For information or to register for an upcoming weight loss seminar, or to just[...]
Weight loss surgery in Lexington, KY | Weight loss surgery in Ashland, KY | Weight loss surgery in Charleston, WV | Weight loss surgery in Huntington, WV | Weight loss surgery in Johnson City, TN | Weight loss surgery in Kingsport | Weight loss surgery in Kentucky | Weight loss surgery in KY – Care Credit