We’ve made basic health care services more convenient by bringing them to you.
Pikeville Medical Center is proud to bring professional and compassionate health care services to our region. Our licensed practitioners are ready to assist you and your family at a time that works best for your busy schedule.
- Fast affordable access to treatment
- No appointment necessary
- Prices are posted clearly so you know the cost before treatment
- Patient care delivered by licensed providers who can diagnose, treat and prescribe non-narcotic medication
- Help in finding a physician or coordinating with your own primary care physician
- Patient information is recorded electronically so you spend less time filling out forms
Many people suffering from minor illnesses or injuries either travel to the emergency room or simply go untreated.
Pikeville Medical Center Clinic at Walmart offers prompt access to affordable, basic health care, including:
- Sore Throat
- Sinus Infection
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Minor Burns
- Minor Cuts and Scrapes
- Pink Eye
- Nausea or Diarrhea
Screening and Testing:
- Cholesterol Screening
- Diabetes Screening
- Liver Screening
- Pregnancy Screening
- TB Skin Test
The Pikeville Medical Center Clinic at Walmart is designed to provide basic health care services. Patients also have access to Pikeville Medical Center’s convenient outpatient care centers, its network of physicians and to the hospital when an emergency or specialized care is needed.
Pikeville, KY 41501