Pikeville Medical Center Clinic at Walmart offers prompt access to affordable, basic health care for minor illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages when urgent care is required. We offer:
- Fast affordable access to treatment for all ages
- No appointment necessary
- Prices are posted clearly so you know the cost before treatment
- Care delivered by licensed providers who can diagnose, treat and prescribe non-narcotic medication
- Help finding a primary care physician or coordinating with your existing primary care physician
- Patient information is recorded electronically so you spend less time filling out forms
251 Cassady Blvd.
Pikeville, KY 41501
9am-9pm seven days a week
Urgent Care Services:
Our Clinic at Pikeville Walmart is equipped to treat emergent conditions, such as those listed below. If you are experiencing chest pains or are experiencing a more serious condition or injury, please seek care from the nearest emergency room.
- Sore throat
- Sinus infection
- Upper respiratory infection
- Bladder and urinary tract infection
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts and scrapes
- Pink eye
- Nausea or diarrhea
We also perform a variety of screening tests that include cholesterol screenings, diabetes screenings, liver screenings, pregnancy screenings, TB skin tests and more. We further administer immunizations for flu, tetanus/diphtheria, pneumonia and more.