Prestonsburg Primary Care and Urgent Care Clinic
Together, better health starts with your family doctor and a hospital dedicated to the patients they serve. At Pikeville Medical Center, our primary care team is here for you. Our family doctors do so much more than treat you when you’re sick. They encourage preventive care and a healthy lifestyle. They are also here to manage care if there’s a chronic health need and open doors to specialized services when and if they are required. As you look to live your healthiest life, start with a member of Pikeville Medical Center’s experienced family medicine team as your guide. It would be our privilege to provide care to you and those you love.
723 South Lake Drive
Prestonsburg, KY 41653
Appointments & Walk-Ins Welcome
Primary Care: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Urgent Care: Monday – Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Family Medicine Services:
- Preventive Screenings – Cholesterol screenings, diabetes screenings, liver screenings, pregnancy screenings, TB skin tests, women’s health screenings and more
- Immunizations – Flu, tetanus/diphtheria, pneumonia and more
- Treatment for colds, flu, respiratory illness and other acute illnesses
- Management and coordination of care for chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and more
- Referrals to specialists
Urgent Care Services:
Our Prestonsburg Family Medicine and Urgent Care Clinic is equipped to treat minor illnesses and injuries, such as those listed below, during regular office hours without an appointment. Simply walk in for care.
- Sore throat
- Sinus infection
- Upper respiratory infection
- Bladder and urinary tract infection
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts and scrapes
- Pink eye
- Nausea or diarrhea
Note: If you are experiencing chest pains or are experiencing a more serious condition or injury, please seek care from the nearest emergency room.