Workplace at PMC
- First and foremost, Workplace at PMC is an internal communications tool provided to keep our employees informed. Use it appropriately and for work purposes only.
- Think before you post. This is the Internet, so nothing ever really goes away. The “delete” button doesn’t mean someone else hasn’t grabbed it already. Remember that everything you post will be tagged with your name. In particular, absolutely no postings that contain:
- patient health information (PHI)
- personally identifying information (PII), such as birthdate, social security number, or phone number
- personal credit information (PCI)
- any material that is forbidden by existing PMC policies
Please note that all Workplace groups will be monitored for content on a regular basis.
- Positive impact – make your contributions count with thoughtful questions, new ideas, and well-reasoned answers – are all welcome and encouraged.
- Help keep things clean – if you see something posted that you consider to be inappropriate or offensive, please inform your supervisor immediately.
- Violation of policies. The following policies are pertinent to the use of Workplace. Please reference the full text of these policies on the intranet at www1>System Links>Policy System:
- 0272 Compliance with HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations
- 8371 Calls and Texting
- 0259 Anti-Harassment
- 0260 Posting on Institutional Communication Venues
- 1013 Workplace Violence
- 1021 Social Media
Any violation of PMC’s policies or procedures could result in discipline up to and including termination.