Workplace at PMC
- First and foremost, Workplace at PMC is an internal communications tool provided to keep our employees informed. Use it appropriately and for work purposes only.
- Employee photo guide. Employees will be able to upload their own photos. Although photos are not required for every employee in Workplace the following guidelines must be followed:
- Profile images must be an identifiable portrait of the employee (Examples of photos that do not meet the guidelines include: caricatures; group photos; vacation photos; sports/hobby photos no stand-in photo of a pet, celebrity, or political figure.
- Each photo should be an appropriate, professional head shot (shoulders and above).
- Think before you post. This is the Internet, so nothing ever really goes away. The “delete” button doesn’t mean someone else hasn’t grabbed it already. Remember that everything you post will be tagged with your name. In particular, absolutely no postings that contain:
- patient health information (PHI)
- personally identifying information (PII), such as birthdate, social security number, or phone number
- personal credit information (PCI)
- any material that is forbidden by existing PMC policies
Please note that all Workplace groups will be monitored for content on a regular basis.
- Positive impact – make your contributions count with thoughtful questions, new ideas, and well-reasoned answers – are all welcome and encouraged.
- Leave politics at home. This is a business communication tool and only business related topics should be discussed in an appropriate professional manner.
- Help keep things clean – if you see something posted that you consider to be inappropriate or offensive, please inform your supervisor immediately.
- Violation of policies. The following policies are pertinent to the use of Workplace. Please reference the full text of these policies on the HUB:
- 8371.0272 Confidentiality
- 8371.0409 Cellular Phones and Other Electronic Devices
- 8371.0259 Anti-Harassment
- 8371.0260 Posting on Communication Sites
- 8371.1013 Workplace Violence Prevention Plan
- 8371.1021 Social Media Policy
Any violation of PMC’s policies or procedures could result in discipline up to and including termination.
Last updated 8/10/2021