South Williamson Primary Care and Specialty Clinic
Together, better health starts with your family doctor and a hospital dedicated to the patients they serve. At Pikeville Medical Center, our primary care team here for you. Our family doctors do so much more than treat you when you’re sick. They encourage preventive care and a healthy lifestyle. They are also here to manage care if there’s a chronic health need and open doors to specialized services when and if they are required. As you look to live your healthiest life, start with a member of Pikeville Medical Center’s experienced family medicine team as your guide. It would be our privilege to provide care to you and those you love.
285 South Side Mall Road
South Williamson, KY 41503
Appointments & Walk-Ins Welcome
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Family Medicine Services:
- Preventive Screenings – Cholesterol screenings, diabetes screenings, liver screenings, pregnancy screenings, TB skin tests, women’s health screenings and more
- Immunizations – Flu, tetanus/diphtheria, pneumonia and more
- Treatment for colds, flu, respiratory illness and other acute illnesses
- Management and coordination of care for chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and more
- Referrals to specialists
- Heart/Electrophysiology Care (Dr. Chase Reynolds)
- Neurology Care (Dr. Naveed Ahmed)