- Gift Shop accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express for online transactions.
- You must have ALL patient information, including first and last name and room number, before an order can be placed.
- There is a $10 minimum on all orders.
- We reserve to the right to substitute items if merchandise is out of stock. The items will be replaced with an item of similar or greater value at no additional charge.
- All online sales are final. No returns, exchanges or refunds.
- Pikeville Medical Center patients may refuse a delivery for any reason.
- If an order cannot be delivered, or is refused, you will receive notification and your credit card will not be charged. We will notify you via email if a patient can’t be located or has been discharged before delivery.
- Free delivery to patient rooms is available.
- Orders placed before 3:00 pm Mon.—Fri. will have same day delivery.
- All orders placed after 3:00 pm will be delivered the following business day.
- Orders placed online starting Friday at 3 p.m. will not be delivered until Monday.
- Orders will not be delivered on the weekends or holidays.
- Orders will be delivered at the earliest opportunity after we verify the patient’s room assignment.
- The gift shop is closed on all major holidays.
- Please note that patients in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), oncology units and those with conditions that increase their risk of infection may not receive Plush Gifts, i.e., Stuffed animals/blankets, live
Purchases for employees on duty cannot be delivered to their workplace, however the employee will be contacted to pick up Gift from the Corner Market. We cannot guaranteed a time due to varying work schedules.
Latex balloons are not permitted in the hospital.
Thank you for choosing the Pikeville Medical Center Corner Market Gift Shop!