- The Pikeville Medical Center Corner Market Gift Shop (the “Gift Shop”) accepts online gift orders for inpatients and employees.
- The Gift Shop accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express for online transactions.
- You must have the following patient information before an order can be placed for an inpatient: first and last name and room number.
- Some patients may not be able to receive certain gifts such as live plants and flowers, plush gifts, or food due to their illnesses, treatment, or dietary restrictions. In addition, some gifts may not be permitted in certain areas/departments of the hospital (ex: live plants are not permitted in the intensive care units). If a patient for whom you would like to order has special restrictions, please call the Gift Shop and we can assist you in selecting an appropriate gift. Latex balloons are not permitted in the hospital at any time or for any reason.
- All online sales are final. No returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- Pikeville Medical Center patients may refuse to accept a delivery for any reason.
- If an order cannot be delivered to a patient, or is refused by the patient, you will receive notification and your credit card will not be charged or, if the order has already been processed, you will receive a refund. We will notify you via email if a patient cannot be located, has been discharged before delivery, or we were unable to deliver the gift for any other reason.
- Applicable Kentucky state sales tax will be added at checkout.
- Delivery is free to patient rooms.
- Orders placed before 3:00 pm Monday through Friday will have same day delivery.
- All orders placed after 3:00 pm will be delivered the following business day (business days are Monday-Friday).
- Orders placed online starting Friday at 3:00 p.m. will not be delivered until Monday.
- Orders will not be delivered on the weekends or holidays.
- We will make every effort to delivery gifts at the earliest opportunity after we verify the patient’s room assignment.
- The Gift Shop is closed on all major holidays
- Purchases for employees on duty cannot be delivered to their work area. The employee will be contacted to pick up their gift(s) from the Gift Shop at their convenience during the Gift Shop’s normal business hours.
Purchases for employees on duty cannot be delivered to their workplace, however the employee will be contacted to pick up Gift from the Corner Market. We cannot guaranteed a time due to varying work schedules.
Latex balloons are not permitted in the hospital.
Thank you for choosing the Pikeville Medical Center Corner Market Gift Shop!